OnTheGoTickets - ONG does not care about customers, only $$

Stillwater, Oklahoma 0 comments

I called yesterday to make arrangements on my bill and was told I needed to pay $106.00 before any arrangements could be made.My past due amount was $156.00.

If I couldn't pay the $156.00 now, chances are I can't pay the $106.00 they want now. This is not a good practice or fair way to treat customers. I am on a limited income and this is just ***. ONG does not care about customers or helping them to try to keep their service on.

If the service is cut off, ONG makes more money in restoring charges, possibly bigger deposits, etc.They don't care what this does to the customer's daily life - having no heat or hot water.

Review about: Online Ticket Purchase.

OnTheGoTickets - Ripped off and mad

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 0 comments

onthegotickets and ticketsmyway are the same people ripping hard working people off and they should go to jail for a long time.i was told the owner isabel pennington would handle my case her self but as you can guess no phone call or e-mail or anything from issy or Dizzy) i hope they get what they deserve.

drewe sims is another person who acts like he is trying to help but all he does is blow smoke up the you know what.i hope this happens to his mother,wife or boyfriend what evre his flavor is GOD HELP THEM FRAUDS

Ticketsmyway has become onthegotickets

Elmsford, New York 1 comment

check out what ticketsmyway (aka event tickets llc) did to hundreds of customers and learn why you should never, under any circumstances do business with them. they closed shop at ticketsmyway and are now running the site onthegotickets.com

they will NOT send you any tickets you order, they will keep your money, and if you dare issue a chargeback with your credit card company, they will send you fake lawsuit papers and try to extort more money from you. they will call and harrass you and threaten to take you to court. they CANNOT sue you for their non-compliance. do not believe their ***.

run far, far away.

Review about: Ticket.

Stay away from OnTheGoTickets, we will rip you off!

We won't send you any tickets and then call and threaten you with lawsuits, credit damage and even death threats! File a police report as soon as we start harassing you!

Ticketsmyway scam migrates to Onthegotickets.com!!

Saint Petersburg, Florida 2 comments

Thats right.Andrew Simms and Dennis Dunning known to readers of this board as the ticketsmyway scamsters from their techniques with bogus Fed Ex summons and phony law suits and relentless threatening emails and phone calls to hundreds of unsuspecting consumers are at it again!

Now they want to rip you off under a different name - Onthegotickets.com. No tickets are available at the old site (?) The two web sites share the same address at 3131 Meade Ave Ste c in Las Vegas which is a dive area. Don't do business with them unless you want to experience violation and harrassment in a whole new way and one that these guys excel at.

Stay away!!

Review about: Event Tickets.

Stay away from OnTheGoTickets, we will rip you off!

Beware Ticketsmyway.com is now Onthegotickets.com!!!

New York, New York 2 comments

Beware, Tickets My Way and On the Go Tickets are the same company!!! Check out their business addresses (3131 Meade Ave, Las Vegas Nevada).

Don't buy tickets from either of these websites unless you want your money stolen and you want to be threatened with phony litigation and harassing emails and phone calls.

I bought Broadway tickets from Ticketsmyway.com and was immediately charged nearly $1000. When I hadn't received my tickets 2 days before the show, I called to check on my order. After waiting on hold for nearly an hour, the woman informed me they never had any tickets and that I would have to wait more than a month for my refund. I immediately called my credit card company and reversed the charge. A month later I received phony litigation papers and a Bank wiring number. Now I'm being consistently harassed with emails from Andrew Sims threatening to sue me, run my credit and blacklist me from all ticket brokers unless I pay them $125.

Don't do business with these scam artists!

Review about: Broadway Tickets.